Friday, March 27, 2009

1989 Topps Major League Debut #20: Francisco Cabrera



Francisco Cabrera

Holy crap, when we saw Geronimo Berroa's card just a few back, I had no idea we'd see this card of the guy I confuse him with. But here is Cabrera!

PHOTO: This is a nice posed photo, but I'm more interested in what's behind Franky. I see what looks like a bed of flowers, and behind that I think it's a paved road. Further behind, that looks like a football field with a goal post on the right!

STAT: Cabrera has the 4th-most homers all time for a guy with fewer than 400 career ABs. (He's 6th on that list, but #3 and #4 are still active and will pass 400 AB, I assume.)

CAREER: 4/10

How does a guy with fewer than 400 career ABs get a score of 4/10? Easy. He was the guy that got this hit.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I didn't know he came up as a catcher w/the Blue Jays. Huh.

    ReplyDelete