Instead of picking pitchers and HR hitters, we're going to pick which teams win the games.
Here is the full slate of games for Saturday May 2. All you need to do is pick the winning team for each game.
These are projected starting pitchers that might change. Check out here for possible updated info about each pitching matchup.
A few rules about how I'll score this:
- Pick the straight up winner. We're not considering any type of odds here.
- If a game is rained out on Saturday, I'll count the makeup game if played on Sunday. If played after Sunday, then it's dropped from the weekly challenge.
- If there is another game played on Saturday that is a makeup (such as from a Friday rainout) it doesn't count for the challenge. Only the game that starts at the time listed above counts.
- Ties will be broken by the time of your post: earlier posters win
Game 1: Angels at Yankees
Game 2: Marlins at Cubs
Game 3: Cardinals at Nationals
Game 4: Orioles at Blue Jays
Game 5: Astros at Braves
Game 6: Indians at Tigers
Game 7: Mets at Phillies
Game 8: Rockies at Giants
Game 9: D-backs at Brewers
Game 10: Reds at Pirates
Game 11: Red Sox at Rays
Game 12: Royals at Twins
Game 13: White Sox at Rangers
Game 14: Athletics at Mariners
Game 15: Padres at Dodgers
The winner will be the person who correctly guesses the most victors.
The bonus jackpot continues on. For this week, I'll award it to anybody who guesses at least 13 out of the 15 games correctly.
Here's what's in the jackpot:
- 1988 Score Rookies & Traded set
- Two packs 2009 Topps Heritage baseball
- Six packs 2009 Upper Deck Series 1 baseball
- NEW: Five packs 2008 Topps Series 1 baseball