So here is a sample entry (this is not my own entry for the contest):
Tigers on Thursday May 28th (vs Orioles)
Dodgers on Saturday May 30th (vs Cubs)
Padres on Friday May 29th (vs Rockies)
So let's say the Tigers win 7-4, Dodgers lose 8-2, and Padres win 5-4. My final score would be 7 from the Tigers, 2 from the Dodgers, and 5 from the Padres, 7+2+5 = 14. It doesn't matter if the teams you pick win or lose, nor do you have to pick one game from each day.
- You can pick the same team and game as someone else, but if you completely duplicate an earlier entry, you'll lose on the tiebreaker.
- Ties are broken based on who posted their comment earlier.
- You can enter any time between now when your games start. In other words, your entry cannot contain any games that have already started. So, you can enter on Friday or Saturday if you want, as long as you pick only games that start after your entry is posted. Otherwise, I'll ignore your entry.
- MAKE SURE you put the right days for your games. If you forget or it's unclear, I'll ignore your entry.
Here are the games for Friday May 29th
Here are the games for Saturday May30th
The winner gets a selection of cards.
Night Owl gets +1 because he guessed Shopped Card #4 correctly. You can still earn yourself a bonus point by guessing Shopped Card #1 (be sure to read all the hints in the comments.)
I am also making the jackpot easier to win this week. If you are the winner and one of your selected teams scored 12 or more runs, or your 3-team total is at least 30 runs, you win the jackpot.
Here's what's in the jackpot:
- 1988 Score Rookies & Traded set
- 2 packs 2009 Topps Heritage baseball
- 6 packs 2009 Upper Deck Series 1 baseball
- 9 packs 2008 Topps Series 1 baseball
- 4 more packs of 2008 Topps Series 1 baseball
- 3 packs of 2009 Upper Deck Artifacts: A Piece of History Baseball
- 4 bonus insert T-205 design packs from Target Topps 2008 Series 1 Baseball blasters
- NEW: 4 more packs of 2009 Upper Deck Artifacts: A Piece of History Baseball