Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Contests are suspended

A few decisions at the moment:

1) I'm not running weekly contests anymore, at least for now.

2) I will continue the blog, posting 1990 Upper Deck High Numbers probably 4 cards at a time.

3) I'm also focusing more effort on the Shopped Cards posts, which we're now doing in a 20-questions format. I schedule them for posting at 10AM each day, assuming that the previous day's has been solved already.

All this stuff might change in the long run, but this is how it's going to be in the next few weeks.

Also if you like the stats stuff you see here, you can read me daily on the Baseball-Reference.com Blog.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome Andy - Can't wait to see the Reggie Jackson heroes cards some of my fave's from that high set! Love Mr. October

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's no Reggie Jackson card in the high numbers set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could have swon that 10 card subset was released with the high numbers set. Either way - no problem-o. In that case - I dilligently lookforward to a Ray Lankford card ;)

    ReplyDelete