Monday, June 22, 2009

Loathing Fehr

Some great news today as Donald Fehr has announced his retirement as head of the Players' Association. With all his years on the job, I believe Fehr had become far too powerful and influential and is one of the main guys who prevented steroid testing (not to mention a salary cap.) I'm sure the new guy will be much the same (or have you not heard "Won't Get Fooled Again"?---Meet the new boss, same as the old boss...) but perhaps with less entrechment we'll see a slightly more modern and enlightened approach.

3 comments:

  1. Now if he could just drag Acting Commissioner For Life kicking and screaming into retirement along with him...

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I'm saying is that if I were in Nevada right now, I'd be loathing Fehr in Las Vegas.

    ReplyDelete