Thursday, June 4, 2009

Oops (little help, please)

It's come to my attention that I've made a terrible mistake. Reader gcrl actually won last week's Challenge with a score of 28, and also deserved to take home the jackpot, but I did not count his score properly.

But we've already started the Week 9 challenge and I've represented that the jackpot is still available.

What should I do? I want to honor my commitments on both contests but I'm not sure how.

Can you post your ideas in the comments below?

At this time, I'm leaning toward sending gcrl the jackpot and buying a blaster tomorrow to make the new jackpot for this week's contest. What do you think?

9 comments:

  1. in my humble opinion, if GCRl won last week, the prizes are his. I'm sure everyone who entered this week will understand.
    This is a free contest after all. We're just here to have a little fun. Send Jim his prizes and come up with something new for this week...
    it's cool...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, send the prize to me by mistake and then claim you did it because you got the Dodgers fans confused.

    No? Oh, all right, prize should go to gcrl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give it to gcrl,

    then buy 100 blasters? Lol.

    You could always close the top on a box of UD cards, walk to the register and smile---- you might get the whole box for 2.99.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gcrl gets the prize, ANYTHING you want to offer for the new contest is fine. It's nice of you to offer anything at all to begin with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well the masses have spoken. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please send the prize grcl - he deserved to win!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that gcrl gets the jackpot. I agree with the captain, we are doing this for fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Send the prize to GRCL nut only if you are going to make an even better prize for me to win this week!!

    ReplyDelete