This week, you pick three teams that you think will score the most total runs. The only difference from last week is that you must pick ONE Friday game, ONE Saturday game, and ONE Sunday game. Otherwise, it's the same.
Here are the game days:
Friday June 5th
Saturday June 6th
Sunday June 7th
So a sample entry would be:
White Sox on Friday June 5th
Mariners on Saturday June 6th
Pirates on Sunday June 7th
You can pick the same team or different teams--just has to be one from each day. Doesn't matter if your team wins or loses--just how many runs they score. If there is a tie, the winner is the person who posted her or his comment earlier. Make your entry before any games begin on Friday (7:05 eastern.)
If you are the winner and at least one of your teams scores 12 runs, you win the jackpot.
- 1988 Score Rookies & Traded set
- 2 packs 2009 Topps Heritage baseball
- 6 packs 2009 Upper Deck Series 1 baseball
- 9 packs 2008 Topps Series 1 baseball
- 4 more packs of 2008 Topps Series 1 baseball
- 7 packs of 2009 Upper Deck Artifacts: A Piece of History Baseball
- 4 bonus insert T-205 design packs from Target Topps 2008 Series 1 Baseball blasters
Also, I am not entering the contests anymore so I won't steal the winnings away from anybody else.